• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hiiiii Everyone! I Am A Gamer!!!!

fallinq02

Subscriber Goal
User name: fallinq02
Title of introduction: Hiiiii Everyone! I Am A Gamer!!!!
Your name/ Alias: Haggith
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Google Search.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I join the TubeBuddy forums to learn more about the YouTube Community and make friends.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel:

1. I want to earn passive income

2. To continue growing and building relationships with my audience since my long-term goal is to gain 1 million subscribers

3. I want to be able to promote my online business for support using my YouTube Channel

4. I want to help small YouTubers build their YouTube Channel

5. I want to gain sponsorships

6. Get a chance to make videos with popular YouTubers

7. Get better at creating gaming videos
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Listening to Hip Hop music, Drawing, Digital art, Watching sitcoms, Watching anime, Shopping, Cooking, Baking, Writing & Dancing
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to travel, live in a mansion, start a new life and new family, help people (donating to charities), & have my own series using the characters I draw
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/HaggithGraceGaming

Last edited:

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: fallinq02
Title of introduction: Hiiiii Everyone! I Am A Gamer!!!!
Your name/ Alias: Haggith
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Google Search.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I join the TubeBuddy forums to learn more about the YouTube Community and make friends.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1. I want to earn passive income

2. To continue growing and building relationships with my audience since my long-term goal is to gain 1 million subscribers

3. I want to be able to promote my online business for support using my YouTube Channel

4. I want to help small YouTubers build their YouTube Channel

5. I want to gain sponsorships

6. Get a chance to make videos with popular YouTubers

7. Get better at creating gaming videos
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Listening to Hip Hop music, Drawing, Digital art, Watching sitcoms, Watching anime, Shopping, Cooking, Baking, Writing & Dancing
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to travel, live in a mansion, start a new life and new family, help people (donating to charities), & have my own series using the characters I draw
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/HaggithGraceGaming

Welcome! It's great to have you on board with us!!

I can see that you're facing an issue while displaying your youtube channel link below your post, you can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to ask us, we are always there for you :)