• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered tubebuudy is not allowing me for free trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecommpremium

TubeBuddy User
tubebuudy is not allowing me for free trial by coming here in community!
Even Not for Liking Twitter or Tweeting tubebuddy on twitter whats wrong!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

I didn't get you, you don't get Free Trial by just joining the community! If you're looking for sponsored upgrades, then you need to be active in our community platform and contribute so that you can be eligible for the one. If you haven't used any of the TubeBuddy Free Trials and you're looking for one, then you can use it by going through the said link - Free Trial

Please do note that the link which I gave you will give you the trial version using my account code, so it's an option for you to use it. I really can't post the public free trial version links hence, that's the only link I have!

Also, I have answered your question here about the free upgrades -

If your account is eligible for the free upgrades by doing a certain task, then you can get a free 7 trial version of any license you choose, please beware that such perks or trails are account specific and you may or may not see It If it's not your first time opting for the trial.

If this is the first time you will be trying out our trial license and for some reason, you're not able to do it, then feel free to make a support ticket here - https://tubebuddy.com/support and our team will get this check for you and will get it sorted, however, please do note that, you won't get a reply immediately, please give 24-48 working hours.

Hope this helps :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

I didn't get you, you don't get Free Trial by just joining the community! If you're looking for sponsored upgrades, then you need to be active in our community platform and contribute so that you can be eligible for the one. If you haven't used any of the TubeBuddy Free Trials and you're looking for one, then you can use it by going through the said link - Free Trial

Please do note that the link which I gave you will give you the trial version using my account code, so it's an option for you to use it. I really can't post the public free trial version links hence, that's the only link I have!

Also, I have answered your question here about the free upgrades -

If your account is eligible for the free upgrades by doing a certain task, then you can get a free 7 trial version of any license you choose, please beware that such perks or trails are account specific and you may or may not see It If it's not your first time opting for the trial.

If this is the first time you will be trying out our trial license and for some reason, you're not able to do it, then feel free to make a support ticket here - https://tubebuddy.com/support and our team will get this check for you and will get it sorted, however, please do note that, you won't get a reply immediately, please give 24-48 working hours.

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.