• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Bringing life realities on your screens

Datzstudio

Subscriber Goal
User name: Datzstudio
Title of introduction: Bringing life realities on your screens
Your name/ Alias: DATZ
Where are you from? Am from Ghana but I leave in Houston Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I heard about TubeBuddy through a YouTube commercial
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Am joining this forum to be part of TubeBuddy big family to help me grow my YouTube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To save lives, To let people know more about places before they travel there , own my business , grow my YouTube channel
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Playing basketball
What is your biggest dream? To have my own business
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLEriQ-BQ84Icau1VEKVLJg

Last edited:
Reactions: KNOWLEDGE ROD

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Datzstudio
Title of introduction: Bringing life realities on your screens
Your name/ Alias: DATZ
Where are you from? Am from Ghana but I leave in Houston Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I heard about TubeBuddy through a YouTube commercial
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Am joining this forum to be part of TubeBuddy big family to help me grow my YouTube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To save lives, To let people know more about places before they travel there , own my business , grow my YouTube channel
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Playing basketball
What is your biggest dream? To have my own business
YouTube Channel Link: https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCLEriQ-BQ84Icau1VEKVLJg

Welcome! It's great to have you on board with us :)

I can see that the YouTube link which you have posted on your channel isn't working, you need to fix that. Other than that, you can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

KNOWLEDGE ROD

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to Tubebuddy. Looking forward to youre life realities on YouTube