• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel YOU THINK you can do these things but you just cant NEMO!

tyren1290

User name: tyren1290
Title of introduction: YOU THINK you can do these things but you just cant NEMO!
Your name/ Alias: ty
Where are you from? lousiana where the allimigators are
How did you find TubeBuddy? i found it with my eyes
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? im joining to reach out to the community so we can help each other all achieve the same goal here.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: just a community. i dont even care about money. i just want 1000 subscribers honestly and to be partnered with youtube because i feel as if more people could see my streams!
How frequently do you upload? daily! 8-9pm friday-monday then tuesday-thurdsday mid day or anytime that day
What are your hobbies? i like to play games obviously, i love food, and i like to help others understand a game thats very hard for them. if they succeed i succeed!
What is your biggest dream? honestly to one day quit my toxic job and become a full time streamer or content creator
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv2vo6GL_Npv2AQ_q1b4J_g

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome :)!

It's great to have you on board with us and awesome to see another gaming channel :")

Reactions: tyren1290