• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Burning Out, Starting Again, and Trying New Things!

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
My channel has been stuck under 25k for over a year. (Really close to 24k again!) I took a break after youtube scrubbed 2-3k from my followers. They were cleaning out spam and inactive accounts. It did make all that effort feel like it was for nothing. It was very discouraging, but I am back and trying again!

This time I am branching outside of only being online and getting involved in the local communities, making my first book and maybe some games! I did an interview with a local newspaper yesterday and I'm SO EXCITED to show everyone once it comes out. After speaking with some local businesses and surrounding cities businesses, many of them will put my book, postcards, stickers and pins up as freebies.

Last week, my favorite comic book store said they would give out my pins to the kids when they come in and sell my book! They are so NICE for doing that!

From what my dad has been teaching me, there is more to life than the internet. For the last year, I went outside more, played with friends and gained new fun hobbies. Ones where I was not staring in to a screen.

I just wanted to say this here, because TubeBuddy has been a HUGE help for my channel, and I thank everyone here for your help.

- Avocado

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Wow, that is very exciting! I would not fret so much about the bots and dead accounts. We don't want to live in a fantasy world with fake numbers even if it disappoints us. As far as I am concerned, what you are doing is fabulous and very cool.