• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Introducing a fool of a YouTuber

Sir Palepaw

User name: Sir Palepaw
Title of introduction: Introducing a fool of a YouTuber
Your name/ Alias: Sir Palius Mc. Paw (You can just use "Pale" if you like. It's much easier)
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I can't say I remember. I think maybe Nick Nimmin or someone like that. I'd give a clearer answer if I had one, but that's the farthest back I can remember.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to find a place where I can get feedback on my channel and YouTube videos, and I was recommended to come here by a member of TubeBuddy on Discord.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Short answer: I want to make a living doing something I enjoy. Long answer: I like the idea of being a let's player on YouTube. It's something I've always enjoyed the thought of doing but never put into practice until recently. Recording and editing videos has been very fun so far, and I hope that one day I can get paid enough to live on my own doing something I love, even if I'm not that popular for doing it.
How frequently do you upload? I'm uncertain. I plan on maybe a 2ΓÇô3-week upload schedule so I can give my videos plenty of time to be the best they can be, but you never really know what life will throw at you.
What are your hobbies? Video Games, Art, and Storytelling
What is your biggest dream? To live a happy life. I don't necessarily have any huge ambitions aside from bringing more optimism to this dreary world full of people who believe that humanity is doomed as a species, I just want to go with the flow and try to be the best me I can be. I do hope to make friends with at least some of the YouTubers I'm subscribed to and get to hang out with them and grow a community around what I love doing, if that gives you a clearer answer on what my goals are.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQobESgxCwBUueOlnUIMBmg/featured