• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Not seeing Subscriber bell notifications in Analytics

wwsu4453169

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but is there a reason why in the analytics->Audience section I don't see the Subscriber Bell Notification card?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but is there a reason why in the analytics->Audience section I don't see the Subscriber Bell Notification card?

Can you please share with us the screenshot of what exactly you're seeing right now in your Audience section?

OP
OP
W

wwsu4453169

Attachments

• analytics.png
    analytics.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 89

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi Nody,

This is what my Audience section looks like. I followed the instruction on the page https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9336507?hl=en&ref_topic=9314351 but do not see the card mentioned. Am I doing something wrong here? Thanks for your help!

To answer you, have you tried scrolling down? I suppose as mentioned by YouTube itself, you need to have at least 500 plus subscribers or an average more than 100 subscribers in order to see such notification. As If your subscriber counts are less or not enough, there won't be enough data for YouTube to show this.

Mine usually is here:-

-
1656313058552.png