• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenTheBrit

This is all new to me but I am struggling to get even 1 view - ( other than my own )
God this is hard work - I have been on it now for days ( Morning Noon & Night )

WHAT I HAVE DONE:
Good high resolution Thumbnail
100% SEO for my video vie TubeBuddy "pic enclosed" ( I will come back to this in a moment )
Main Keyword "weighted score" of 55/100 - good ( The best I could find after 2 days of exhaustive searching ) - 15.3m videos - Monthly search = INSUFICIANT DATA - interest over time ( yes very good )
Main Keyword comes up in YouTube prediction ( in incognito "Not Signed In To YouTube ) as do all my chosen keywords - and all come back as good and between 40/42 weighted ( again the best I could find )
All Keywords including my main one come back "weighted" as GOOD
All keywords ( 499/500 ) sensibly spread through a great description ( comment pinned, hearted, liked )
Main Keyword at the top of my keyword list
Video - Thumbnail etc all have the same name as the title
Video made public at 5PM as recommended
5/10 best practices completed ( the other five are not really relevant ) which are: Add Chapters, Get a like on Facebook, Add to a Playlist, Add Info Cards, Add end screen.

I am not sure what I am doing so wrong it is driving me insane, anyway back to SEO:
When I check my SEO of the video Tubebuddy gives me 100% - check the video online and it gives me an SEO score of just 35/100 - yet I cant improve the SEO of the video any more as it says it is 100%

This is the most difficult and at the same time disheartening thing ever

If anyone can be of any help I will be eternally grateful

Regards in advance
Darren.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya!! I see where you're coming from and indeed, it might look a bit confusing but it isn't. The SEO score which is within the TubeBuddy App/Extension is totally different from the one you see on your videos. SEO Studio is a tool which helps you to understand how SEO works by showing you the checklist which you need to accomplish. Once you achieved all the thresholds or the checklist within the SEO studio, the score will show as 100% within the TubeBuddy SEO studio, this score shows that the SEO for that very specific keyword is fitted perfect when it comes to your Titles, Descriptions and Tags. Now, just because TubeBuddy SEO score is 100% within the tool, it doesn't mean it will be same for your video, it's only a score based on completing the list of points/checklist which tools recommends you in order to achieve the better SEO.

This isn't the first time this question has been asked by our members and similar question has been raised before, here's the link https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/49011/
!

You can check the below video to understand how does SEO Studio works -

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAqfpr91CCA

OP
OP
DarrenTheBrit

DarrenTheBrit

PIC1.pngpic2.png

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya!! I see where you're coming from and indeed, it might look a bit confusing but it isn't. The SEO score which is within the TubeBuddy App/Extension is totally different from the one you see on your videos. SEO Studio is a tool which helps you to understand how SEO works by showing you the checklist which you need to accomplish. Once you achieved all the thresholds or the checklist within the SEO studio, the score will show as 100% within the TubeBuddy SEO studio, this score shows that the SEO for that very specific keyword is fitted perfect when it comes to your Titles, Descriptions and Tags. Now, just because TubeBuddy SEO score is 100% within the tool, it doesn't mean it will be same for your video, it's only a score based on completing the list of points/checklist which tools recommends you in order to achieve the better SEO.

This isn't the first time this question has been asked by our members and similar question has been raised before, here's the link https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/49011/
!

You can check the below video to understand how does SEO Studio works -

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAqfpr91CCA

Status
Not open for further replies.