• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Things that would help smaller youtubers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm a multi platform creator and I honestly think that it would benefit people like me.if they could atleast log into 2 youtube channels on the app for free rather than having to pay.

There's no restriction wherein you're locked out after logging into a single YouTube account. The TubeBuddy apps let you log in for free, to end numbers of your YouTube accounts as long as you have an account with TubeBuddy, regardless of whether it's a starter license or the paid one and you're logging through the same Email/Gmail id when it comes to accessing your channel. Please do note that, If you have multiple Youtube channels under one single Gmail account, which is the case when it comes to brand accounts you will be able to see all the channels in one login attempt, provided, you have made a TubeBuddy account for other YouTube accounts.

Since this is already a feature or a perk which we have for our TubeBuddy Application, I don't see it fit, but If you have any queries or questions, you can reply the same. We will be closing this post in next 24 hours.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm a multi platform creator and I honestly think that it would benefit people like me.if they could atleast log into 2 youtube channels on the app for free rather than having to pay.

There's no restriction wherein you're locked out after logging into a single YouTube account. The TubeBuddy apps let you log in for free, to end numbers of your YouTube accounts as long as you have an account with TubeBuddy, regardless of whether it's a starter license or the paid one and you're logging through the same Email/Gmail id when it comes to accessing your channel. Please do note that, If you have multiple Youtube channels under one single Gmail account, which is the case when it comes to brand accounts you will be able to see all the channels in one login attempt, provided, you have made a TubeBuddy account for other YouTube accounts.

Since this is already a feature or a perk which we have for our TubeBuddy Application, I don't see it fit, but If you have any queries or questions, you can reply the same. We will be closing this post in next 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.