• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question I post daily videos on youtube however not getting regular subscriber what should i do, please suggest me..

Laxmi Sharma

www.learnwithlaxmisharma.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone,

I post daily videos on youtube around 5 AM however my channel is not getting regular subscriber and views so i request you please suggest me what should i do apart from this to get more subscriber and views.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
That's normal for that to happen as YouTube is a marathon not a sprint and you can't expect to get regular subs as they saying goes "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" it's the same with viewers to become subscribers just continue on and you'll get there and subs come with time, consistency, quality etc

Anthony Miyazaki

TubeBuddy Pro
YouTube.com
Subscriber Goal
Laxmi, I noticed that all your titles and tags are in English, but it seems that much (most?) of your video is in Hindi. I've seen many Hindi videos that put their titles in Hindi and English. You might consider having some of your tags in Hindi as well. Just a thought to reach an audience that will understand what's said in your videos. If someone clicks on one of your videos and doesn't speak Hindi, they'll click away which suggests to the YouTube algorithm that it's not a video that it should be showing.

Reactions: Prince Prodigal