• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello everyone, I'm newbie here, I love the beauty of nature and I made a short film about it

wisnu_sa

User name: wisnu_sa
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, I'm newbie here, I love the beauty of nature and I made a short film about it
Your name/ Alias: Satria
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I got it on youtube after I felt dizzy to improve my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn so I can improve my channel, of course with experienced people here. I hope someone will help me improve my channel's performance
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Actually, I just want to make my channel useful for others with my videos. But I found many problems in introducing my account. I hope that by joining me, I can learn a lot, my channel can reach everyone and of course my work can be useful for others.
How frequently do you upload? I upload videos with short duration, every 2 times in 1 month
What are your hobbies? Making sho
What is your biggest dream? Making short films, music and photos
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/satriawisnuaji

Reactions: Laxmi Sharma