• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered 50% discount on Pro plan for under 1k Youtube Subs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinTin_57

Subscriber Goal
Hi
I saw a couple of videos on TubeBuddy albeit from a couple of months ago which explained that there was an offer of 50% off the Pro pricing plan for channels with under 1k subs. Is this still a live offer please? I looked in the same place as on the video I saw and did not see the slider to select I am under 1k subs. Thanks in advance

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi
I saw a couple of videos on TubeBuddy albeit from a couple of months ago which explained that there was an offer of 50% off the Pro pricing plan for channels with under 1k subs. Is this still a live offer please? I looked in the same place as on the video I saw and did not see the slider to select I am under 1k subs. Thanks in advance
Our offers differ depending on a variety of factors including your location, channel size and time of year. For a more specific answer I would ask that you please send an email to support@tubebuddy.com along with your location and a link to your channel. Someone there will be able to help you with information regarding the discounts available to you.

Reactions: TinTin_57

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi
Our offers differ depending on a variety of factors including your location, channel size and time of year. For a more specific answer I would ask that you please send an email to support@tubebuddy.com along with your location and a link to your channel. Someone there will be able to help you with information regarding the discounts available to you.

Reactions: TinTin_57
Status
Not open for further replies.