• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel One stop solution for all banking and competitive examination

Laxmi Sharma

www.learnwithlaxmisharma.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Laxmi Sharma
Title of introduction: One stop solution for all banking and competitive examination
Your name/ Alias: Laxmi Sharma
Where are you from? Gurgaon Haryana
How did you find TubeBuddy? While researching about youtube algorithm and Youtube SEO. I got to know about the the TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well everyone wants to grow on youtube however without help its take time to grow. as in community we all are here for get more knowledge about youtube algorithm , how youtube work and support everyone who are in community. Well I joined Tubebuddy community to gain more knowledge on how anyone can grow oneself on youtube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: When you have potential and knowledge and about something then the biggest thing you can do is to share it with the world to make it even better place. so Here i am.
How frequently do you upload? Daily, weekly and monthly
What are your hobbies? learn and tech..
What is your biggest dream? Share my knowledge with world and build a community of sharp minded people.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLU4DxHNS_35BwOLOSyDBgg

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Laxmi Sharma
Title of introduction: One stop solution for all banking and competitive examination
Your name/ Alias: Laxmi Sharma
Where are you from? Gurgaon Haryana
How did you find TubeBuddy? While researching about youtube algorithm and Youtube SEO. I got to know about the the TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well everyone wants to grow on youtube however without help its take time to grow. as in community we all are here for get more knowledge about youtube algorithm , how youtube work and support everyone who are in community. Well I joined Tubebuddy community to gain more knowledge on how anyone can grow oneself on youtube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: When you have potential and knowledge and about something then the biggest thing you can do is to share it with the world to make it even better place. so Here i am.
How frequently do you upload? Daily, weekly and monthly
What are your hobbies? learn and tech..
What is your biggest dream? Share my knowledge with world and build a community of sharp minded people.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLU4DxHNS_35BwOLOSyDBgg

Welcome!

It's great to have you on-board with us :)

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: