• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel A Channel with Tips on Gardening and Relaxing Music

greengarden

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: greengarden
Title of introduction: Tips on Gardening and Relaxing Music
Your name/ Alias: Green Garden
Where are you from? Turkey
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've been using TubeBuddy for a while and I wanted to meet fellow Buddies. I also want to improve my channel by getting suggestions and be a part of the community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I created this channel to do two things:
1- Helping fellow amateur gardeners and farmers to share practices and getting better.
2- Combining music and nature to create a peaceful corner for myself in YouTube ocean.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I upload my videos on Saturdays at 20:00 CET.
What are your hobbies? I'm a teacher but I love listening to music and I have a small garden that I want to transform into a dreamland for my family.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have this amazing garden in my mind and spend time there with my family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVAU0s9l5GQo2nQvb5U21tw

Hello everyone. I hope, I'll be a part of this great community and meet amazing people!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: greengarden
Title of introduction: Tips on Gardening and Relaxing Music
Your name/ Alias: Green Garden
Where are you from? Turkey
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've been using TubeBuddy for a while and I wanted to meet fellow Buddies. I also want to improve my channel by getting suggestions and be a part of the community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I created this channel to do two things:
1- Helping fellow amateur gardeners and farmers to share practices and getting better.
2- Combining music and nature to create a peaceful corner for myself in YouTube ocean.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I upload my videos on Saturdays at 20:00 CET.
What are your hobbies? I'm a teacher but I love listening to music and I have a small garden that I want to transform into a dreamland for my family.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have this amazing garden in my mind and spend time there with my family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVAU0s9l5GQo2nQvb5U21tw

Hello everyone. I hope, I'll be a part of this great community and meet amazing people!

Gardening and Relaxing Music is what we all need!! time to spend some time with nature with calm music!

It's great to have you on board with us @greengarden

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

OP
OP
greengarden

greengarden

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Gardening and Relaxing Music is what we all need!! time to spend some time with nature with calm music!

It's great to have you on board with us @greengarden

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Thanks so much.