• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy News New Chapter Editor Tool Now Available!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We are excited to announce that the new feature Chapter Editor is now available to all paid users. This tool allows for Creatorts to drag across a timeline and insert chapters. This is an improvement from the current process of typing out timestamps in the Youtube required format. The feature was released to all users Monday and an Email will be going out this week to communicate this new release. For all of those in supporting roles we may expect to see and increase in feedback and discovery around this feature. For more information you can refer to the TB feature Page
1654708829966.png

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I just tried out the new tool and this is way easier! Fabulous!

For people who use chapters & timestamps as I do, this definitely improves my QOL (quality of life)! I hate doing them manually. Kudos to the TB team for helping alleviate this annoying pain point.

OP
OP
Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I just tried out the new tool and this is way easier! Fabulous!

For people who use chapters & timestamps as I do, this definitely improves my QOL (quality of life)! I hate doing them manually. Kudos to the TB team for helping alleviate this annoying pain point.

Nice! I was part of the product testing for this feature the past few months and I have really been enjoying it too... I actually consider it one of my most-used tools right out of the gate.

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Interesting. Is it a function of the TB App or is it part of the browser plugin? I add chapters to all my videos, but I only work on PC in a browser. I deleted the TB app from my phone due to it just not functioning well enough to warrant taking up space.

The Boozebuddy

TubeBuddy User
boozebuddyupdate.com
Subscriber Goal
We are excited to announce that the new feature Chapter Editor is now available to all paid users. This tool allows for Creatorts to drag across a timeline and insert chapters. This is an improvement from the current process of typing out timestamps in the Youtube required format. The feature was released to all users Monday and an Email will be going out this week to communicate this new release. For all of those in supporting roles we may expect to see and increase in feedback and discovery around this feature. For more information you can refer to the TB feature Page
View attachment 12294
Great news - I keep discovering more features and functions of TubeBuddy thanks to the forums!

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
I am usually busy in making videos in Premiere Pro. So, I hardly have any time to write timestamps, insert cards, end screens and even re arranging the subtitles. Hopefully, your feature will help me save time for Timestamps.
For the last two years, I have been very diligent in creating custom chapters in all my videos. I have not seen one shred of evidence that it has had any effect as far as YT's algorithm is concerned. I do not think YT cares about chapters anymore. They have their Auto Chapter tool anyway.