• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy unable to provide Views Milestone Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amit Thinks

I am getting the Subscribers Milestone at the right time, but the Views Milestone says, "No Views Milestones found in last 30 days".
I completed 15,000,000 views in the same period. Tried a lot. Tubebuddy was unable to help me out.

Reactions: Saviour Lyrics

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am getting the Subscribers Milestone at the right time, but the Views Milestone says, "No Views Milestones found in last 30 days".
I completed 15,000,000 views in the same period. Tried a lot. Tubebuddy was unable to help me out.

That's quite strange, however, how long it has been since you achieved your view milestone? Due to back-end updates, it takes a while at times, I'd say at least 48 hours. If you're not seeing any updates post 48 hours, then please make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support and make sure to provide a detailed description and everything, so that our team can look into this and get it sorted.

If you don't hear from them immediately, then please don't worry as it takes 24-48 working hours for a reply. If you don't hear from them after the said time frame, then just DM me your ticket number or your ticket ID and I will get it checked for you.

Hope this helps :)

• Sad
Reactions: Amit Thinks
OP
OP
Amit Thinks

Amit Thinks

That's quite strange, however, how long it has been since you achieved your view milestone? Due to back-end updates, it takes a while at times, I'd say at least 48 hours. If you're not seeing any updates post 48 hours, then please make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support and make sure to provide a detailed description and everything, so that our team can look into this and get it sorted.

If you don't hear from them immediately, then please don't worry as it takes 24-48 working hours for a reply. If you don't hear from them after the said time frame, then just DM me your ticket number or your ticket ID and I will get it checked for you.

Hope this helps :)

Hi, Lots of discussion with the support team @TubeBuddy Josh Gomez in the last month. I must appreciate his quick response and fixes via email, but I am waiting for the Milestone for 20 days now. I get 1 million views every month. I am now at 15,611,128 views and would reach 16 million in 2 weeks. I am expecting a Milestone Certificate for 16 million, else a big disappointment. You can ask Josh about this, he knows everything.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi, Lots of discussion with the support team @TubeBuddy Josh Gomez in the last month. I must appreciate his quick response and fixes via email, but I am waiting for the Milestone for 20 days now. I get 1 million views every month. I am now at 15,611,128 views and would reach 16 million in 2 weeks. I am expecting a Milestone Certificate for 16 million, else a big disappointment. You can ask Josh about this, he knows everything.

I really appreciate your patience over this and I apologise for the inconvenience it has caused you, however, the only way we can look into this is through our support ticket as our forums are just for general discussion and FAQs. We'd really appreciate it If you can bump the old ticket or make a new one and link all your old or existing tickets in the description so that our team can refer to the old ones and you don't have to worry about explaining everything to them again and will do their best to get the issue sorted for you.

• Sad
Reactions: Amit Thinks
OP
OP
Amit Thinks

Amit Thinks

I really appreciate your patience over this and I apologise for the inconvenience it has caused you, however, the only way we can look into this is through our support ticket as our forums are just for general discussion and FAQs. We'd really appreciate it If you can bump the old ticket or make a new one and link all your old or existing tickets in the description so that our team can refer to the old ones and you don't have to worry about explaining everything to them again and will do their best to get the issue sorted for you.
Things are getting difficult for me on TubeBuddy. As I said above, Josh Gomez and I had lots of discussions via email.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Things are getting difficult for me on TubeBuddy. As I said above, Josh Gomez and I had lots of discussions via email.

I certainly understand, however, as you have already mentioned above, Josh and you're already discussing this via email, there's very little we can do on forums as a support ticket or support email is the only right place to get this check as they can investigate this and see what's causing the issue and even get this escalated further to developers If required.

Being said this, I really appreciate your patience and we assure you, that we will do our best to get this sorted. Thank you so much for your kind understanding over this and we apologise for the inconvenience.

Since there's very little we can do and discussing this here will go nowhere other than going in circles, I will be closing this question, you're more than welcome to make a support ticket again on our website or reply to an existing one or just DM me all the existing support tickets you have made so far so I can get this bump to our staff members and get this checked for you.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.