• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hi Everyone, I am a How to and Vlogger for Embroidery, Sewing and Quilting

tmtquilts

Subscriber Goal
User name: tmtquilts
Title of introduction: Hi Everyone, I am a How to and Vlogger for Embroidery, Sewing and Quilting
Your name/ Alias: Tina
Where are you from? Ohio
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Nick Nimmin's you tube page
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community to get more insight on different ways to improve my channel and hopefully help someone else in the process.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: At first I didn't have a goal when I started You Tube I just liked posting videos and teaching people how to do things. I still love teaching but I have expanded on showing people how to's and vlogging on what I have been doing in my sewing room and quilting room. My current goal is to get to the 1000 mark on subscribers right now I am at 807. It's slow but I know I will get there.
How frequently do you upload? I upload a long video (not a shorts) at least once a week and I do shorts about 2-3 times a week.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are Embroidery, Sewing, and Quilting. I also love to read and I have a special needs son that loves to music and dance with me. So my days are pretty full. I also have a border collie that demands I play with him like 24/7 lol.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest wish would be if my son could talk, he does communicate with his eyes and sounds :).
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/TinaTremblayEmbroiderySewingandQuilting

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: tmtquilts
Title of introduction: Hi Everyone, I am a How to and Vlogger for Embroidery, Sewing and Quilting
Your name/ Alias: Tina
Where are you from? Ohio
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Nick Nimmin's you tube page
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community to get more insight on different ways to improve my channel and hopefully help someone else in the process.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: At first I didn't have a goal when I started You Tube I just liked posting videos and teaching people how to do things. I still love teaching but I have expanded on showing people how to's and vlogging on what I have been doing in my sewing room and quilting room. My current goal is to get to the 1000 mark on subscribers right now I am at 807. It's slow but I know I will get there.
How frequently do you upload? I upload a long video (not a shorts) at least once a week and I do shorts about 2-3 times a week.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are Embroidery, Sewing, and Quilting. I also love to read and I have a special needs son that loves to music and dance with me. So my days are pretty full. I also have a border collie that demands I play with him like 24/7 lol.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest wish would be if my son could talk, he does communicate with his eyes and sounds :).
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/TinaTremblayEmbroiderySewingandQuilting

Welcome! It's great to have you on board with us :)

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

OP
OP
T

tmtquilts

Subscriber Goal
Welcome! It's great to have you on board with us :)

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

I think I fixed it but how do I tell if it worked?