• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hi there we are a Drum & Bass record label in the the uk

WhatΓÇÖs your favourite drum and bass sub genre

• Jump up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liquid

• Rollers

• Jungle

• Neurofunk

• Total voters

Political Drumz

User name: Political Drumz
Title of introduction: Hi there we are a Drum & Bass record label in the the uk
Your name/ Alias: Napz
Where are you from? Essex
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found it on Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well we have just invested a large some of money into a new studio where we will be starting a new playlist of drum and bass freestyles audio and video and I want to get some tips on getting the most out of my uploads and growing my channel faster
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be a successful YouTuber and get million subscribers
How frequently do you upload? Right now IΓÇÖm trying to get a couple a week in I upload tracks we release on our record label , promo mixΓÇÖs of alm our tracks live stream radio shows I also post funny videos / Memes with our tracks included but in the next 6 weeks we gona be opening the studio and doing freestyle sessions music videos podcasts interviews even gona have a reaction video playlist of all different people reacting to our tracks
What are your hobbies? Drum & Bass Mc / I like going gym and boxing but music is where my heart is
What is your biggest dream? Becoming a millionaire and taking care of my family
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/DBPoliticspoliticaldrumz

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Political Drumz
Title of introduction: Hi there we are a Drum & Bass record label in the the uk
Your name/ Alias: Napz
Where are you from? Essex
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found it on Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well we have just invested a large some of money into a new studio where we will be starting a new playlist of drum and bass freestyles audio and video and I want to get some tips on getting the most out of my uploads and growing my channel faster
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be a successful YouTuber and get million subscribers
How frequently do you upload? Right now IΓÇÖm trying to get a couple a week in I upload tracks we release on our record label , promo mixΓÇÖs of alm our tracks live stream radio shows I also post funny videos / Memes with our tracks included but in the next 6 weeks we gona be opening the studio and doing freestyle sessions music videos podcasts interviews even gona have a reaction video playlist of all different people reacting to our tracks
What are your hobbies? Drum & Bass Mc / I like going gym and boxing but music is where my heart is
What is your biggest dream? Becoming a millionaire and taking care of my family
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/DBPoliticspoliticaldrumz

Welcome @Political Drumz !! :D

Its great to have you on-board with us :)

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: