• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help auto upload YouTube videos to Facebook?

ItsTonyBaby

I've been hunting for a way to have the videos I post to YouTube Automatically post to Facebook. I found some older YouTube videos that seem to refer to a link in the old YouTube layout under my channel/social/sharing and connected accounts that appeared to allow you to link your YouTube channel to automatically upload to places like Facebook & Twitter. But I can't find anywhere for this link with the new channel layout. There is a "connected apps" menu under settings but that only references what appears to be gaming apps.

I also saw a way for you to use TubeBuddy to upload a video to Facebook, but this is a manual method, and is not what I'm looking for (I can just do that from my desktop). Does anyone know if there is still a way to automatically upload videos posted to YouTube to automatically post to Facebook at the same time? thx team!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If you're looking for an automated way to do this I would suggest checking out IFTTT.com which is a website that allows you to create applets that can automate all kinds of things such as posting your latest YouTube video to Facebook, Twitter and even Reddit. It can also do other things such as share Tweets to Facebook, Facebook posts to Twitter, turn on your smart home lights and more. It's a pretty cool site.

This video should be able to help with the YouTube to Facebook applet.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuryxzP8Wcg