• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hi everyone IΓÇÖm Billkid Jr I appreciate you for your experience ideas that I enjoy now. Today I just want to thank you a lot

Junior Billkid

User name: Junior Billkid
Title of introduction: Hi everyone IΓÇÖm Billkid Jr I appreciate you for your Supporting ideas that I enjoy now. Today I just want to thank you a lot and again IΓÇÖm you to visit my YouTube channel and donΓÇÖt forget to subscribe
Your name/ Alias: Billkid jr
Where are you from? South Sudan
How did you find TubeBuddy? Social media
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The ways makes me to join is because I need your help and for the way IΓÇÖve seems I hope itΓÇÖs going to give me more experience.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Subscribes and viewing
How frequently do you upload? Daily, weekly, monthly
What are your hobbies? Artist
What is your biggest dream? Musician
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCDIKTX6z2HQr_Z77O4OJTJA

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Junior Billkid
Title of introduction: Hi everyone IΓÇÖm Billkid Jr I appreciate you for your Supporting ideas that I enjoy now. Today I just want to thank you a lot and again IΓÇÖm you to visit my YouTube channel and donΓÇÖt forget to subscribe
Your name/ Alias: Billkid jr
Where are you from? South Sudan
How did you find TubeBuddy? Social media
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The ways makes me to join is because I need your help and for the way IΓÇÖve seems I hope itΓÇÖs going to give me more experience.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Subscribes and viewing
How frequently do you upload? Daily, weekly, monthly
What are your hobbies? Artist
What is your biggest dream? Musician
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCDIKTX6z2HQr_Z77O4OJTJA

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: