• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Motivating you to achieve your dreams

Motivation sister

Subscriber Goal
User name: Motivation sister
Title of introduction: Motivating you to achieve your dreams
Your name/ Alias: Lesley
Where are you from? Netherlands
How did you find TubeBuddy? Threw you tube search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love to spread my message and help people to get motivated.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To help people get motivated and achieve their dreams, also to be a great motivational speaker for everyone. I also would love to hit 1000 subscribers and more so i can reach more people to help get motivated.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Fitness, listining to music, playing the piano love to go out for dinner with family and friends.
What is your biggest dream? To be a great motivational speaker on you tube to help people get motivated. My dream is to get big on you tube for the reason of helping people.
YouTube Channel Link: Youtube.com/LesleysMotivation

• Love
Reactions: malditzTV

ChrisHuff

sunshinebaby.tv
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! If I could offer a piece of advice after checking out your channel: cut out the first 33 seconds of your videos. If you check your retention graph, you'll likely see that many people will not even get to your content because of the long intro.

I wish you success as you seek to motivate others!

• Love

RiyaPham

Everyone has dreams, many of which come true, but do you believe you can make any of your dreams come true? Some people realize dream thoughts, while others live their lives with regrets. I know that everyone has their motives for realizing their dreams. Remind yourself of your wish every day, or better yet, tell us how do you manifest? Every time I get hit by setbacks and disappointments, I visually remind myself of my dream, which keeps me on track.

Last edited:
  • Love