• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I'm that really artsy mom that makes all kinds of cool things.

solafloweruniversity.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: solafloweruniversity
Title of introduction: I'm that really artsy mom that makes all kinds of cool things.
Your name/ Alias: Jessica
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy?
It was after researching on both youtube and google that I can to the conclusion to try it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To meet other likeminded people and to get some support.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to build a community of crafty people that I can share tutorials and fun ideas with.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I LOVE ARTSY anything, I like Sola Flowers (obviously), wood burning, coloring, crafting, doing hair updo's, and various other artsy things.
What is your biggest dream? To be a small art business owner. Earning income doing what I love.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/solafloweruniversity

Last edited:

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! @solafloweruniversity , It's great to have you on board with us :D

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

If you have any issues or queries, do not hesitate to ask us :)