• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Health is own duty

HealthMakesTime

Subscriber Goal
User name: HealthMakesTime
Title of introduction: Health is own duty
Your name/ Alias: HMT
Where are you from? Hong Kong
How did you find TubeBuddy? YT Creator's video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am a YouTuber
Troubleshooting
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To make a living
My channel is about my own health experience.
What methods I use and how I practice to get through the most difficult time of my health
How frequently do you upload? Usually everyday.Recently my videos can not be uploaded.
What are your hobbies? Watching TV, traveling,
What is your biggest dream? Make everyone kowns health is own duty and everyone has to responsible to save oneself when the climate change crisis come.Therefore everyone needs to be healthy and strong enough
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCS1VAlnr2OFtUpKsp_Y0Obg

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: HealthMakesTime
Title of introduction: Health is own duty
Your name/ Alias: HMT
Where are you from? Hong Kong
How did you find TubeBuddy? YT Creator's video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am a YouTuber
Troubleshooting
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To make a living
My channel is about my own health experience.
What methods I use and how I practice to get through the most difficult time of my health
How frequently do you upload? Usually everyday.Recently my videos can not be uploaded.
What are your hobbies? Watching TV, traveling,
What is your biggest dream? Make everyone kowns health is own duty and everyone has to responsible to save oneself when the climate change crisis come.Therefore everyone needs to be healthy and strong enough
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCS1VAlnr2OFtUpKsp_Y0Obg

Heya!! Welcome @HealthMakesTime ! :D

I can see that you're facing an issue while displaying your youtube channel link below your post, you can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us or ask us, we all would be more than happy to help you out :)

Kathleen

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Welcome to the TubeBuddy community! Looking forward to seeing you around! :)