• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Why has Tubebuudy taken ┬ú149 from my bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice £149 was taken this week from mt debit card by Tubebuddy - I have not subscribed to any paid programs so I need to know where to go go to request a refund

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I notice £149 was taken this week from mt debit card by Tubebuddy - I have not subscribed to any paid programs so I need to know where to go go to request a refund

Heya!

If you haven't subscribed to either of our paid licenses, then you shouldn't be charged, unless you have unknowingly subscribed to it and it seems you have been charged for a yearly subscription, however, If that's not the case here, please don't worry and just make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support and make sure that you include the necessary screenshot which backs up the payment and everything and our team will look into this and get it sorted for you.

Please do note that it might take 24-48 working hours for a reply so we would really appreciate your patience.

If you don't hear from them in the next 48 working hours after making the ticket, just drop me a dm over forums with your ticket id or reference number and I will get it bumped for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hope it helps :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya!

If you haven't subscribed to either of our paid licenses, then you shouldn't be charged, unless you have unknowingly subscribed to it and it seems you have been charged for a yearly subscription, however, If that's not the case here, please don't worry and just make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support and make sure that you include the necessary screenshot which backs up the payment and everything and our team will look into this and get it sorted for you.

Please do note that it might take 24-48 working hours for a reply so we would really appreciate your patience.

If you don't hear from them in the next 48 working hours after making the ticket, just drop me a dm over forums with your ticket id or reference number and I will get it bumped for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hope it helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.