• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Been away for a bit!

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone has been doing great and your channels have been moving forward.

I have been busy myself, seeing that I have 12 channels to produce content for and run, so yea "I'm like a chicken with it's head cut off" but I'm used to it by now. And it's a lot of fun and helps pass the time. I guess I'll spend some time looking around and see what I've missed, who's new, etc. I did catch the Live SEO Deep dive on the Discord this today though so that was great.

Anyway. Just wanted to see what everyone else has been up to and I'll get caught up myself now and look around.

CyberSorcerer.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Kathleen

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Welcome back! :) That's a lot of channels to run, dang! How do you find the time?! Haha.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Cybersorcerer,

Do you have any assistants, contractors, or talent helping you with your 12 channels? Are you willing to share how you are able to produce content for 12 channels?

I see no way of consistently producing so much content for so many channels without additional help. Am I wrong?

Personally, I see video editing as one big bottleneck. The other is all the meta/thumbnail stuff after the edit. I envision one day getting help in these areas.