• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hey everyone IΓÇÖm new here, My names Tyree (YT Name BILLIONSTV)

BILLIONSTV

Subscriber Goal
User name: BILLIONSTV
Title of introduction: Hey everyone IΓÇÖm new here, My names Tyree (YT Name BILLIONSTV)
Your name/ Alias: BILLIONS
Where are you from? Coventry, UnitedKingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy on YouTube and google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because i want to network and create contacts to hopefully collab with in the future!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to grow my channel here in the UK but also for viewers over seas, i seek to provide content that makes people laugh or inspires them to go to some of the places in my videos or even just to make people feel better in the day. I want to hit 1,000,000 subs as IΓÇÖve always dreamt of that from since i was a kid, but we start small and my next goal is 200 subs XD. I am in the works of setting up an amazon business but for the past two years i was running a business with my brother in printing clothing, i soon fell out of love with it and left it for my brother to continue and he is making great progress with it!. I would love to collab on some videos with other creators and also just to grown my audience organically!
How frequently do you upload? I upload once a week but i seek to increase this as time goes on. My upload time is Sunday at 7:30pm uk time.
What are your hobbies? I love to explore go nature parks and enjoy good company with friends and family.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream to to live in cali in a big house with my family and making sure my mum dad brothers and sisters are fine and happy too!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCviE0Mhz3q56s5VK6SV3zFA

Reactions: Buk Lyngdoh

Kathleen

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Welcome, Tyree! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums! :) I hope you achieve your dream - California is definitely a special place.

Buk Lyngdoh

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Great. i'm new here and really want to learn from expert members to grow my channel fast