• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy unable to pull A/B test data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
Is anyone else having trouble getting TubeBuddy to pull A/B test data from some videos? It's not doing a bulk pull of data across all test, but rather on a test by test basis. One test says data needs to be pulled and so I click the notification and it opens the window and says it's pulling the data and appears to be successful, but nothing happens when I refresh my A/B test. This has been happening for at least a week now.

Is there a known bug? (I report bugs and spelling errors on the site but they don't get resolved so I'm curious if this is a known bug.)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Oh and another test has old data as well but it's not asking me to pull data. It looks like it completely stopped working on the 7th or 8th.

Heya! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience in regards to the A/B testing isn't showing up the data as it's supposed to. Just to be sure If It's not a global issue, I did some tests and it's working fine from my end. Can you clear your cache and cookies from your browser and then do a re-login and see if it's working?

If none of the above works for you here, please contact support@tubebuddy.com and they can look into this for you and takt-time for the reply is 24-48 working hours.

Hope it helps :)

OP
OP
Melanie

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh and another test has old data as well but it's not asking me to pull data. It looks like it completely stopped working on the 7th or 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.