• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How to clam giveaway prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I won a giveaway few months ago and asked the team not to activate the prize ( 3 month legendary update) as I am not active in my channel. Now that I am active in my channel can I please have my prize?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I won a giveaway few months ago and asked the team not to activate the prize ( 3 month legendary update) as I am not active in my channel. Now that I am active in my channel can I please have my prize?

Heya!! Please contact support@tubebuddy.com and they can look into this for you and make sure that you use your previous support ticket ID as a reference If the discussion was done over our support channel, If not then please post the required screenshot If needed.

Do note that since it's Friday, you may or may not get a reply right away, hence, please give 24-48 working hours, If you don't hear from the team after the said takt-time, just hit me a dm with your Ticket number so I can get this check with the team.

Hope it helps :)

Reactions: Cheche004

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya!! Please contact support@tubebuddy.com and they can look into this for you and make sure that you use your previous support ticket ID as a reference If the discussion was done over our support channel, If not then please post the required screenshot If needed.

Do note that since it's Friday, you may or may not get a reply right away, hence, please give 24-48 working hours, If you don't hear from the team after the said takt-time, just hit me a dm with your Ticket number so I can get this check with the team.

Hope it helps :)

Reactions: Cheche004
Status
Not open for further replies.