• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official New TB Staff Member Here! :)

Kathleen

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
User name: Kathleen | Team TB
Title of introduction: New TB Staff Member Here! :)
Your name/ Alias: kathleen
Where are you from? Currently based in Pittsburgh, but returning to my home in LA soon!
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through HeyJersh! :D
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to post an intro here in order to get acquainted with the TB Forum Community. Hopefully I can be of some assistance to folks here and perhaps make some creator friends along the way!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm happy if I can just entertain people. :)
How frequently do you upload? Monthly at the moment, but I'm hoping to get to a weekly upload frequency
What are your hobbies? In addition to gaming, I love running, cycling, traveling, camping, reading, photography, and circus arts/fitness.
What is your biggest dream? I'd love to be able to see as much of the rest of the world as possible and to become fluent in at least one other language.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0ti-1_xDw1JFOfsU8G2hg

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Awesome, Kathleen! I know Stanley greatly appreciates the additional help.

What areas are you looking to assist? Is gaming your chosen genre? What kind of games do you focus on? I am a PC strategy gamer when I get time to indulge.

The YT link you provided has no videos but you stated you upload videos once per month? You have a channel you are keeping secret? :)

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB
OP
OP
Kathleen

Kathleen

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
hi kathleen! welcome aboard! :D
Thank you! :D

Awesome, Kathleen! I know Stanley greatly appreciates the additional help.

What areas are you looking to assist? Is gaming your chosen genre? What kind of games do you focus on? I am a PC strategy gamer when I get time to indulge.

The YT link you provided has no videos but you stated you upload videos once per month? You have a channel you are keeping secret? :)
I'm aiming to help out wherever I can, but I'd say my strongest background is in style and design. I have a TON of interests, but the new channel I have is focused on Dead by Daylight, though I do play Apex Legends and a few others! I have some PC gamer friends who keep trying to convince me to make the switch - I'm currently an Xbox player! I do, I think that I want to work on it a little more before I reveal it! It's a bit of an experiment, really.