• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Hi guys anyone know how to fix this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss kaczmarek

Screenshot_20220430-191157_Google Play Store.jpg

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

The screenshot is incomplete or it's not showing up properly, however, If you're not able to get the subscription even after doing your login-in and log-out attempts, give a check under the manage subscriptions tabs and If that doesn't work, after checking your bank transaction statements to be sure about the payment deduction (whether it has been deducted or not), just make a support ticket here - Support Website

Once you have made a support ticket there, our team will look into this, make sure that you provide a detailed description with the necessary or required screenshots attached so they can help you in a better way and they will get back to you in the next 24-48 working hours.

If you don't hear from them either on Tuesday or Wednesday, please send me a direct message including your ticket ID and I will get it checked ahead.

Being said this, I will close this topic!

If you have any further queries, you're more than welcome to reach out on DM's.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Have you checked once whether your subscription has gone through or not? At times due to network or server delays, your payment gets processed at a later period and this might be the reason why it's throwing this error stating that you're already part of this subscription?

Can you log out and log in to your TubeBuddy Mobile account and then send me the screenshot of what's shown there?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

The screenshot is incomplete or it's not showing up properly, however, If you're not able to get the subscription even after doing your login-in and log-out attempts, give a check under the manage subscriptions tabs and If that doesn't work, after checking your bank transaction statements to be sure about the payment deduction (whether it has been deducted or not), just make a support ticket here - Support Website

Once you have made a support ticket there, our team will look into this, make sure that you provide a detailed description with the necessary or required screenshots attached so they can help you in a better way and they will get back to you in the next 24-48 working hours.

If you don't hear from them either on Tuesday or Wednesday, please send me a direct message including your ticket ID and I will get it checked ahead.

Being said this, I will close this topic!

If you have any further queries, you're more than welcome to reach out on DM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.