• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Get to know me better and discover why I joined TubeBuddy

Thandeka Anne

Subscriber Goal
User name: Thandeka Anne
Title of introduction: Get to know me better and discover why I joined TubeBuddy
Your name/ Alias: Thandeka Anne
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through browsing on the internet.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought it would also help me grow and have a great experience as a YouTuber as well as get to know other YouTubers around the world
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: There's just alot. But I want to end up having a Million subscribers or even more and to be able to reach out to others. Creating content that will accommodate everyone cause basically I am into a lot of things, entertainment, beauty, fashion, blogging aswell as vlogging.
How frequently do you upload? Daily. I post at least 3 times a day
What are your hobbies? Doing make up, anything Beaty and fashion related.
What is your biggest dream? To be known all around the world for good reasons.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/LifeupdateswithTee

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Thandeka Anne
Title of introduction: Get to know me better and discover why I joined TubeBuddy
Your name/ Alias: Thandeka Anne
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through browsing on the internet.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought it would also help me grow and have a great experience as a YouTuber as well as get to know other YouTubers around the world
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: There's just alot. But I want to end up having a Million subscribers or even more and to be able to reach out to others. Creating content that will accommodate everyone cause basically I am into a lot of things, entertainment, beauty, fashion, blogging aswell as vlogging.
How frequently do you upload? Daily. I post at least 3 times a day
What are your hobbies? Doing make up, anything Beaty and fashion related.
What is your biggest dream? To be known all around the world for good reasons.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/LifeupdateswithTee

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: