• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysphasia PV

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
www.dysphasia.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Hey,

Apparently, I received a legendary poster trophy, who do I message for the upgrade?

Attachments

• forForum.png
    forForum.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 84

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey,

Apparently, I received a legendary poster trophy, who do I message for the upgrade?

Please ignore that, it seems it's due to some technical issue you received such notification or trophy, as for the reward and trophy itself, you need to have 5000 posts or messages posted to this forum which isn't the case here.

You can ignore it and you can send me the screenshot of the notification or a full screenshot of when did you receive this error and stuff, so I can look into this and work on it :)

P,S I checked your account and I don't see a trophy assigned to your account, could be a glitch.

Attachments

• 1651752469170.png
    1651752469170.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: Dysphasia PV

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey,

Please ignore that, it seems it's due to some technical issue you received such notification or trophy, as for the reward and trophy itself, you need to have 5000 posts or messages posted to this forum which isn't the case here.

You can ignore it and you can send me the screenshot of the notification or a full screenshot of when did you receive this error and stuff, so I can look into this and work on it :)

P,S I checked your account and I don't see a trophy assigned to your account, could be a glitch.

Attachments

• 1651752469170.png
    1651752469170.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: Dysphasia PV
OP
OP
Dysphasia PV

Dysphasia PV

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
www.dysphasia.co.uk
Subscriber Goal

Now I'm more awake than I was when I posted this, I found out what I did so I will say 'My bad, that was an error' and will ignore what I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.