• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Something to do for the famous anonymous people on Youtube

Amanda Summers

Known Member
I keep seeing the same people in various Youtube videos. There is a Buddhist monk that stands at a stupa here in Kathmandu. Sometimes he's elsewhere. Everyone seems to get a picture or video of him. There are so many of these people I think it would be fun to do some sort of contest to reward them. It could also reward the person who finds him. Another example of these randomly famous people is when a friend saw a picture on my phone he said, "Wow! You got your picture taken with THE sadhu." It was the same man as in Wikipedia. I think it would be fun to have some sort of treasure hunt and have the treasure be one of these people. They are usually poor and could use some help.

Reactions: BraveStar and Damon

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I keep seeing the same people in various Youtube videos. There is a Buddhist monk that stands at a stupa here in Kathmandu. Sometimes he's elsewhere. Everyone seems to get a picture or video of him. There are so many of these people I think it would be fun to do some sort of contest to reward them. It could also reward the person who finds him. Another example of these randomly famous people is when a friend saw a picture on my phone he said, "Wow! You got your picture taken with THE sadhu." It was the same man as in Wikipedia. I think it would be fun to have some sort of treasure hunt and have the treasure be one of these people. They are usually poor and could use some help.
I love this!!! What a cool idea!