• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel malditzTV is for my baby journey. Enjoying life with my family is a lifetime opportunity that God's gift. Thank you for following my Jax Szymon's Life

malditzTV

User name: malditzTV
Title of introduction: malditzTV is for my baby journey. Enjoying life with my family is a lifetime opportunity that God's gift. Thank you for following my Jax Szymon's Life
Your name/ Alias: malditz
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubebuddy from facebook advertise and youtube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? for free upgrade and to grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To earn money to pay our dept from the banks
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? playing basketball and chess
What is your biggest dream? to be a star
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUT3biyqneyzq0qi6textJg

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: malditzTV
Title of introduction: malditzTV is for my baby journey. Enjoying life with my family is a lifetime opportunity that God's gift. Thank you for following my Jax Szymon's Life
Your name/ Alias: malditz
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubebuddy from facebook advertise and youtube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? for free upgrade and to grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To earn money to pay our dept from the banks
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? playing basketball and chess
What is your biggest dream? to be a star
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUT3biyqneyzq0qi6textJg

Welcome! @malditzTV It's great to have you on board with us :)

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

• Love
Reactions: malditzTV