• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Debt free in an RV

TangoRomeo87

www.tangoromeo87.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: TangoRomeo87
Title of introduction: Debt free in an RV
Your name/ Alias: TangoRomeo87
Where are you from? Currently Coastal N.C. - But getting ready to move to a much better location.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Honestly I don't really remember, Maybe Nick Nimmin, Been with me since I started though
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just to be part of a community facing the same struggles and realities as myself.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The goal has changed, I started out shooting my first video about digging a well, then starting a skoolie project, then moving into the camper. Debt Free RV living is the final phase.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, but we took a break while we sold our coastal property and transitioned to remote employment and living in a 200 square foot space.
What are your hobbies? YouTube, Wood Working, Building Things, Kayaking, Bicycling, Outdoor living and adventure
What is your biggest dream? I just hit that goal, 100% debt free with a good income still coming in, moving my career to remote work with a flexible schedule. I'll have to get back with you if a new dream begins to form. Still a little shocked that this all came together.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/tangoromeo87