• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphBarbz

Using TubeBuddy but not getting more views! I do some researched and it said i need to set in incognito mode how to set in incognito mode?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Using TubeBuddy but not getting more views! I do some researched and it said i need to set in incognito mode how to set in incognito mode?
To browse incognito, go to YouTube and tap your profile picture in the top right of the screen and tap Turn on Incognito . You can only use this feature if you're signed in. Incognito mode lets you stay signed in, but acts like you're signed out.

Next, TubeBuddy doesn't just apply views to your videos. You will need to use our resources to first research pertinent keyword phrases and video topics. Then you will need to optimize your video around them (and of course you need to make a video that is going to perform better than the others that are centered around the same topics) and finally... you will need to do this entire process for multiple videos. They will work off of each other and the more you do the better your performance will be.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
To browse incognito, go to YouTube and tap your profile picture in the top right of the screen and tap Turn on Incognito . You can only use this feature if you're signed in. Incognito mode lets you stay signed in, but acts like you're signed out.

Next, TubeBuddy doesn't just apply views to your videos. You will need to use our resources to first research pertinent keyword phrases and video topics. Then you will need to optimize your video around them (and of course you need to make a video that is going to perform better than the others that are centered around the same topics) and finally... you will need to do this entire process for multiple videos. They will work off of each other and the more you do the better your performance will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.