• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How I can earn more points here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis G Asuncion

TubeBuddy User
I am new here for about a month and I'm looking forward for something new here. And may I know how I can earn more points here let's just say "badge" here.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am new here for about a month and I'm looking forward for something new here. And may I know how I can earn more points here let's just say "badge" here.

Hello welcome @Luis G Asuncion !

It's great to have you on board with us :)

If you're looking for the forum badges, you need to post the screenshot of the TubeBuddy license you hold along with your Forum Profile screenshot, you can find more details as to how you can do it here in the below post -

In regards to Forum Points or title ladder or having a customised rank under your username, you will need to be active on our forums, contribute and help others.

You can find the details of the same right here -

Hope this helps :)

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Just participate on the forums also if you've got Pro or above of TB you can get the badge for that level.

Reactions: Nody | Team TB

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I think genuinely caring about issues that are being discussed and sharing your opinion and experience. As you post and help other YouTubers navigate the waters of being a content producer, there is an opportunity for you to be rewarded through badges and TB upgrades. I have actually found out that for you to keep to this, you must be someone that actually wants to help others grow on social media by telling your own personal experience.

Reactions: Nody | Team TB
Status
Not open for further replies.