• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel New to Gaming, New to You Tube - late start but I will get there....

Switch with Christi

User name: Switch with Christi
Title of introduction: New to Gaming, New to You Tube - late start but I will get there....
Your name/ Alias: Christi
Where are you from? NJ, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found TubeBuddy through various YouTube videos about how to grow a YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Joining the forums to better understand how to use the tools provided by TubeBuddy as well as learn from others on how to make my channel succeed. I am new to all of this and love learning new things and implementing them.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Right now my channel is more for me...I am 41 years old and due to life and situations I found myself homebound and looking for new interests and hobbies. I found video gaming to be a form of escape about a year ago and since then have discovered youtubers and streamers and thought to myself..."can I do that? and if so how?" so here I am :)
How frequently do you upload? I have been uploading daily (missed 2 days or so) since I started about a month ago.
What are your hobbies? I enjoy reading, i am an herbalist, i am a gamer (term used lightly as I only own 1 system, the Nintendo Switch, and some say that doesn't count?) I am now a youtuber (25 full length videos and 2 shorts so far), I have a house rabbit and a dog who has epilepsy, so they take up a lot of me time as well. I am also a wife and mother (not hobbies but they are a big part of who I am)
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream for someone other than myself is that my daughter succeeds in her goals and does better than I did in life.
I guess right now my dream for me is that someday my hobby starts to reimburse me. I know this is a long shot therefor it is a big dream but if I can hit a point where my channel starts to do something that helps towards the cost of my hobby of playing games that would be amazing!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy7HLAXGpu1PB9I0UUc2VHw

Last edited: