• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel JOLLED media deals in news and music

JOLLEDmedia

User name: JOLLEDmedia
Title of introduction: JOLLED media deals in news and music
Your name/ Alias: baluku chrispus AKA JOLLEDmedia
Where are you from? AFRICA, uganda kampala
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through you tube and Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? to Get New friends, help, learn New things and boost my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: own my own business, Get milestone subscribers and help
How frequently do you upload? After 2months
What are your hobbies? Watching football, learning technological New ideas, reporting news and editing videos
What is your biggest dream? To be an international Journalist and an international video director .
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC5G65FxG6xXsO5W9YmHNtkg

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: JOLLEDmedia
Title of introduction: JOLLED media deals in news and music
Your name/ Alias: baluku chrispus AKA JOLLEDmedia
Where are you from? AFRICA, uganda kampala
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through you tube and Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? to Get New friends, help, learn New things and boost my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: own my own business, Get milestone subscribers and help
How frequently do you upload? After 2months
What are your hobbies? Watching football, learning technological New ideas, reporting news and editing videos
What is your biggest dream? To be an international Journalist and an international video director .
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC5G65FxG6xXsO5W9YmHNtkg

Welcome! It's great to have you on board with us :)

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: