• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Wiping off the cobwebs!

GPx

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: GPx
Title of introduction: Wiping off the cobwebs!
Your name/ Alias: GP
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found TubeBuddy from watching a video from Metics Media, the video was Youtube SEO Tutorial.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Back in 2015-2018 I was part of a really decent small community of Youtubers doing gaming channels, some of which i'm still friends with today. But after taking a 3 year break in 2018 i'm now back but looking to be part of a community again.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm looking to entertain people with the game that I love playing, ARK Survival Evolved. I'm not looking to be massive on Youtube, but I want to be able to see people enjoying my content and engaging with me. Even if it's small, knowing people have enjoyed it will mean my time is worthwhile.
How frequently do you upload? Currently once or twice a week. Generally a gameplay video on Tuesdays and maybe a news video Fri/Sat.
What are your hobbies? Video editing is actually a hobby of mine!
What is your biggest dream? To no longer need to work, i.e. be my own manager and do things my way.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvmEAVkzSvo6aswTODrEUag