• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion I just noticed this bad thing about shorts and end screens :/

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
I suggested to youtube that it is probably a good idea to take the shorts out of the end screen line up because it pretty much stops viewing in its tracks since we can't add them to shorts. I hope they are thinking about it. I do enjoy doing shorts but this puts a stop to my flow because until I grow a bigger audience I don't want people seeing a video they've already seen before. I want them to see what is "best for the viewer." This so bites.

And yes, my vides started to do much better once I fought a lot of the ones that were in restricted mode and had them taken out. YouTube's support still didn't have a clue as to why it was a problem but as they were removed my hits went way up. My videos still aren't being seen by the right audience as proven by the video tags that my viewers search for but whatever. I'm just going to upload whatever and however I want to. I have my little community on YouTube and that's all I care about. Podcasting makes the money. Im done trying to appease the beast.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
YouTube seems to be pushing Shorts ever so hard. Some people are starting to ask YouTube to give Shorts it's own section that doesn't affect their channel. Almost as if they want 2 channel inside one. I have yet to start my channel so I have little knowledge of how shorts work. But they seem to be both a positive and a burden for creators. YouTube might want to rethink their way of pushing Short.