• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Video editor for meditation, sports and comedy

Phoeno

User name: Phoeno
Title of introduction: Hello all i hope you are happy to be here. I am proud to have joined tubebuddy and i hope you all are as well. i'm looking to share what i know and learn as i go on my youtube journey i am a very active youtuber and will engage on your page also if you can help to like, share and comment as well. Thanks successful youtubers!
Your name/ Alias: Phoeno
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? Online searching
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to increase traffic and knowledge about Youtube, hopefully I can help others reach monetization as well. I would like to increase knowledge for youtube ideas also.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to accomplish a successful Youtube channel to help motivate myself and others to look into how to start something from nothing.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, I usually post videos about baseball but a lot of meditation and music videos as well.
What are your hobbies? Sports, beach, board games and comedy.
What is your biggest dream? To never have to work again and spend a long life with my children and wife.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC39RSuDqbknaA36MciMoQ-g