• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Payment Method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danyelle

Hello! I'm curious to know, Why, I keep receiving emails, from TubeBuddy, pertaining to my access to TubeBuddy, when I made a payment for $43.00! My deepest if this is a misunderstanding! I , also supposed to have, unlimited access and access to TubeBuddy University!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello! I'm curious to know, Why, I keep receiving emails, from TubeBuddy, pertaining to my access to TubeBuddy, when I made a payment for $43.00! My deepest if this is a misunderstanding! I , also supposed to have, unlimited access and access to TubeBuddy University!

Please email support@tubebuddy.com so we can take a look at your account and get this fixed.

As regards TB University, just mention your first/last name in the email itself and mentioned the TBU registration request and our team will get it done for you!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Please email support@tubebuddy.com so we can take a look at your account and get this fixed.

As regards TB University, just mention your first/last name in the email itself and mentioned the TBU registration request and our team will get it done for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.