• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What is the trending topic now?

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
What is the most watch niche according to statistics?
There is no straight up stats for which niche is the most watched since it changes all the time and even with a Google search there is no straight answer for it. The first question you have to ask is why you'd like to know, secondly what are you going to do with that information and thirdly is it an area your going into for passion or just to see if you can make money.
These are just what I think but I hope that I've helped.

Reactions: Nody | Team TB

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
What is the most watch niche according to statistics?

The best way to check which topic/niche is trending/being watched at a high rate, is to do a small research by yourself. TubeBuddy does provide you with a list of trending topics specific for a country by using it's Keyword Research tool, which you can check below. There is a small drop down there where you can select which country you wish to know the trending topics, accordingly you can then get some idea of Top 20 topics which are hot cake in that particular country.

1650712955396.png

Other than this, there are different ways you can check for trending topics but there's no specific answer to" which niche is being watched the most".The first question you need to ask yourself is, "What sort of channel do I have in my mind?", "Is this video going to be worth it for my channel and my audience" or "Will I be able to keep making topics on this channel even after the said topic is no longer in trend"?

Finding a niche which is trending isn't hard, we all know that If you want to make a gaming channel, Minecraft or GTA V gaming is the best way to start your channel however, you can't simply or blindly start making the videos, even If you select a specific niche, say, gaming here, you need to narrow your niche even further by deciding, whether you will be making "How-To" videos of the game or You will be making gameplay videos, or it's going to be tips or trick videos or what exactly. You can't simply make narrow it down for a specific video and then change your niche entirely for other videos. Again, there's no harm in doing that If your channel isn't a game-specific rather a common gaming channel which includes "How-To, Gameplay, Tips and Tricks and so on"

The last but not the least, always remember, you need to make videos on those topics which you enjoy the most and not what is trending, If you enjoy the topic then you will love moving the videos, not necessarily whether it's a trending niche or a topic, you will end up with great ideas on your own and try to make a video interesting, whether it be a gaming niche or news channel or entertainment channel. Before you try to make your audience happy, you need to first make yourself happy and satisfied, later, when you're happy and confident enough about things you're doing, you will put your 100% into the video or niche you're in to and give your best and with the help of SEO, Keyword Research, good thumbnail, your video and your channel will grow in no time.

Before you make a video on a topic, make sure you select what sort of channel you have had in your mind. Don't end up making tons of trending topics videos of different niches, which means, today you decide to make a trending topic video on gaming, the other day it was news or entertainment. By doing so you are just confusing your audience and when this happens, you might start losing your subscribers not only that, you're as well confusing YouTube Algorithm itself whether to show or recommend your videos to gaming audiences or news or entertainment audiences.

Other than the TubeBuddy Keyword research tool and trends topic, which is what I always use, you can as well take the help of Google Trends, it's quite useful If you are looking for more trending keywords and YouTube homepage/Explore feature, there you will find some trending videos depending upon the niche/topic you select, I believe this is what it looks like -

1650713931768.png

So make use of all of these resources and do your home-work properly and you will eventually find your niche and eventually, you will as well get your trending topics answers too.

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: The Kitchen Gamer

Necros

TubeBuddy User
Hmm, may be Minecraft and Roblox ( if it is about games ). Also new films discussion.

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I'm not sure what the most trending topic is, but if you are questioning because you want to know what the best topic to cover on a channel - you're best bet is to figure out what you are knowledgable about and a way to provide value for an audience.