• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered why's my acc not Upgraded to Pro ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

viettube

I've just completed survey on tubebuddy. But, status now:

DETAILS
Name:
Sponsored Survey Trial - 7 Day Star
Active
Description:
7 Day free Star for completing survey

This license will receive full access for the remainder of the free trial period (until Apr 29, 2022).

And, when i click to "Key Explorer", i see it still show "Upgrade now".
How do I active to Pro now ?

Reactions: Danyelle

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

DETAILS
Name:
Active
Description:

This license will receive full access for the remainder of the free trial period (until Apr 29, 2022).

That's strange, usually, once you complete the survey you should be automatically moved to 7 days trials for a Pro subscription however, as you said that it hasn't been done, you can send us a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support or you can even email us at support@tubebuddy.com , mention your channel username and write the description, stating that you have completed the survey for Free TubeBuddy Sponsor Upgrade 7 days Pro trial and yet the pro license wasn't activated. Once you send us that, our team will look into this and will get it sorted for you, please keep in mind that it might take a while to get a response since it's Friday so you will get a reply within 24-48 working hours.

However, before making a ticket, I'd recommend you to logging out of your TubeBuddy account and Signing in back and see If it helps, at times it takes a while to reflect so you can see if logging out and logging in the back works for your or not If not then please follow the above instruction and we will take care of it.

Being said this, I will lock this thread.

Thank you so much for reaching out!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

DETAILS
Name:
Active
Description:

That's strange, usually, once you complete the survey you should be automatically moved to 7 days trials for a Pro subscription however, as you said that it hasn't been done, you can send us a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support or you can even email us at support@tubebuddy.com , mention your channel username and write the description, stating that you have completed the survey for Free TubeBuddy Sponsor Upgrade 7 days Pro trial and yet the pro license wasn't activated. Once you send us that, our team will look into this and will get it sorted for you, please keep in mind that it might take a while to get a response since it's Friday so you will get a reply within 24-48 working hours.

However, before making a ticket, I'd recommend you to logging out of your TubeBuddy account and Signing in back and see If it helps, at times it takes a while to reflect so you can see if logging out and logging in the back works for your or not If not then please follow the above instruction and we will take care of it.

Being said this, I will lock this thread.

Thank you so much for reaching out!

Status
Not open for further replies.