• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help How do you go about YouTube copyright claims and blocks

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
The first question is, why are you using other people's content? A copy right claim means that someone has made a content claim on part or all of what you have uploaded. YouTube must have sent you to their copyright school. You need to take the course and watch videos about copyright infringement. There is a fair use policy for content, but this is most of the time abused by YouTubers as contents are uploaded without any adaptation.

I don't know what your content is as I couldn't open your channel. My advice is for you to start creating your own videos. It is painful for a YouTuber to spend hours filming and editing only to have their content appear on another person's channel without their permission.

Strongdad

As a music reactor - copyright claims are a part of my usual upload process... Blocks can be very difficult to dispute successfully but claims are 50/50 and have a decent chance for success based on the fair use of your content (some might even escrow the rights and share monetization).

As most have already replied - if you are just using other peoples music, videos, etc... then don't.