• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel A Down To Earth Advert! Outgoing and Open For New Beginners!

Danyelle

User name: Danyelle
Title of introduction: A Down To Earth!! Outgoing and Open For New Beginners!
Your name/ Alias: Danny! D! DanyelleLO! Danyelle
Where are you from? Southaven, Mississippi! Wynne, Arkansas! Milwaukee, Wisconsin!
How did you find TubeBuddy? Robert Blakely
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Open For New Beginners and All Access To Help Grow With The YouTube Platform|
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Learn Affiliate Marketing and How YouTube Communicates with each other!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly! Every 2 or 4days! I try my Best too Upload Before 10pm
What are your hobbies? Cooking! Darts! Listening To Music!
What is your biggest dream? To See My Mom, Siblings, Children Accomplished Thier Goals! Too Make Money in My Sleep! Too Be Dedicated To God!
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/DanyelleLOCookingChannel

Last edited:

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Where are you from? Southaven, Mississippi! Wynne, Arkansas! Milwaukee, Wisconsin!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Open For New Beginners and All Access To Help Grow With The YouTube Platform|
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Learn Affiliate Marketing and How YouTube Communicates with each other!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly! Every 2 or 4days! I try my Best too Upload Before 10pm
What is your biggest dream? To See My Mom, Siblings, Children Accomplished Thier Goals! Too Make Money in My Sleep! Too Be Dedicated To God!

Welcome! It's great to have you on board with us @Danyelle

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

If you've got any other queries, please feel free to ask us as we are always here to help you :)

• Love
Reactions: Danyelle

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi there and welcome!!! I got family in the Wisconsin area (Janesville), pleasure to meet you!

Miles Ahead Racing

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
milesaheadracing.com
Subscriber Goal

Welcome Danyelle!