• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered For YouTube SEO, is TubeBuddy worth the investment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haimen

Hey Guys,

I am a Youtuber and Vloger. I am always looking for ways to increase my channel views and Subscribers. But it's really hard to get noticed on Youtube these days as the algorithm is very tough. But I recently came across this website called ""Tubebuddy"". Though while searching about it, I found it very helpful. But as someone new in the field, I have some concerns and wanted to know a little more about it. Please help me with this.

For YouTube SEO, is TubeBuddy worth the investment?

Is TubeBuddy safe and YouTube certified?

Can we install TubeBuddy on Android?

Does Tubebuddy really help YouTubers?

Can I Buy A Lifetime TubeBuddy License?

What is a Tubebuddy review?

Where can I find coupons and promo codes for the Tubebuddy subscription discounts?

• Love
Reactions: Danyelle

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey Guys,

I am a Youtuber and Vloger. I am always looking for ways to increase my channel views and Subscribers. But it's really hard to get noticed on Youtube these days as the algorithm is very tough. But I recently came across this website called ""Tubebuddy"". Though while searching about it, I found it very helpful. But as someone new in the field, I have some concerns and wanted to know a little more about it. Please help me with this.

First of all, Welcome to our community! It's great to have you on board with us :)

For YouTube SEO, is TubeBuddy worth the investment?

To start with, I'd like to point out that TubeBuddy is a tool that will help you to understand how SEO works with the help of its best practices checklist, SEO studio which is a tool within Tubebuddy that will help you to optimize a video so that you can learn how exactly optimizing a video works. Now, TubeBuddy doesn't guarantee that you will be getting any sort of views or you will start getting subscribers once you install it, it all comes down to how good your content is, how good your thumbnail is and how well you've done your keyword research which is one of the main factor and important tool in TubeBuddy or when it comes to doing YouTube Topics since without knowing what keyword you're about to make the topic, things don't work as planned then.

Asking a question, is it a worthy investment? Hell yeah, but it's quite a subjective question and might differ If we ask this question to everyone and in this case, most of the time I ask people to have their own experience as to how good the TubeBuddy tool is, it's free to install, you can play around with Free version and If you feel that it's worth to give a try in one of our paid licenses, you can upgrade to our Pro, Star or Legend Licenses.

Is TubeBuddy safe and YouTube certified?
Yes it is safe and it's YouTube certified.

Can we install TubeBuddy on Android?
Yes, you can install TubeBuddy iOS/Android Application.

Does Tubebuddy really help YouTubers?
Again this is a subjective question but If we look at the evidence dating back, a lot of big YouTubers including Derrel Eves, Roberto Blake, and Nick Nimmin have used TubeBuddy in their YouTube journey and have recommended TubeBuddy to their followers and subscribers. The best will be to use the extension on your own first to experience :)

Can I Buy A Lifetime TubeBuddy License?
Unfortunately, no we have stopped providing Life TubeBuddy License, it's a recurring pay monthly subscription.

What is a Tubebuddy review?
My answer is going to be the same for this one which I answered you for "Is it helping Youtubers".

Where can I find coupons and promo codes for the Tubebuddy subscription discounts?
As of now, we have a promotion going on due to the International Creators day event, where you can use the code CREATORDAYBUDDY and get a 20% discount on your subscription. Otherwise, our discounts and offers are subject to change and it keeps on changing, whenever there is any sort of discounts or offers, we tend to send an email notification to our subscribers and members.
To know more about pricing you can check here - https://www.tubebuddy.com/pricing/

Being said this, whatever you'd decide, we are glad that you've joined our community and we wish you luck on your future YouTube journey!

Reactions: Miles Ahead Racing
Status
Not open for further replies.