• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Help, I screwed something up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cooper Hobbies

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Ok, so this might be the wrong section, but I don't know where to put this.

So I was editing my youtube video like normal and accidentally click voice over, I stop it and the audio sounds strange. I undo it and it fixes it, I think I'm fine and I keep going. Later, when I export the video, the audio isn't working again, and I can't seem to fix it, I can't undo any further. Does anyone have a way to fix this? I've lost at least an hour of work if I can't fix this, as I will have to cut down all the A-roll again.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Ok, so this might be the wrong section, but I don't know where to put this.

So I was editing my youtube video like normal and accidentally click voice over, I stop it and the audio sounds strange. I undo it and it fixes it, I think I'm fine and I keep going. Later, when I export the video, the audio isn't working again, and I can't seem to fix it, I can't undo any further. Does anyone have a way to fix this? I've lost at least an hour of work if I can't fix this, as I will have to cut down all the A-roll again.

What video editor are you using where you created the voiceover? In my limited experience, voiceover audio ends up being a separate audio file asset that can be removed or deleted NOT injected into your final video file.

OP
OP
Super Cooper Hobbies

Super Cooper Hobbies

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
What video editor are you using where you created the voiceover? In my limited experience, voiceover audio ends up being a separate audio file asset that can be removed or deleted NOT injected into your final video file.
I use Imovie,

I did fix this just after posting the thread, lol, but I was stumped when I posted this and had no clue. I think its good now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.