• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hello from The UK - Can I Borrow You For A Minute?

SamDuncan09

TubeBuddy User
User name: SamDuncan09
Title of introduction: Hello from The UK - Can I Borrow You For A Minute?
Your name/ Alias: Sam
Where are you from? Bristol - United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Instagram Reel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Learn everything I can regarding creating a successful youtube channel whilst making likeminded friends along the journey.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to create a successful channel that people benefit from such as relaxing to, helping to sleep, reduce anxiety etc. I want to create multiple channels and have a variety of content out there, such as financial tips and information for beginners as I know how massive this was for me when I first learned but in a creative engaging format etc.
How frequently do you upload? Currently - Not at all. In the future? I'd love to get to a point where I can hire a team to post 3-4 times a week.
What are your hobbies? I love anime! It's nice to see it becoming more of a popular thing in mainstream society. I enjoy riding my bicycle, spending time with my daughter, gaming (who doesn't?) but mainly RPG/MMORPG style games. I am very interested in making money, though I am still learning! I also really want to build an extravagant life for myself and my family and create generational wealth along the way.
What is your biggest dream? To have multiple 7-figure businesses that I've built from the ground up/co-built from the ground up and just create that financial freedom lifestyle that everyone should aspire for!
YouTube Channel Link: Dragon Media

OP
OP
SamDuncan09

SamDuncan09

TubeBuddy User
Please introduce yourselves to me, how long you've been creating youtube content, a link to your channels and any advice/tips you could spare for someone looking to start out in this large world and take their slice of the pie!

I look forward to meeting you all! :)

HighSchool

Am new into the World of YouTube. Exactly today is a month i started the Journey. though it has not been easy but we will get there soonest.

OP
OP
SamDuncan09

SamDuncan09

TubeBuddy User
Am new into the World of YouTube. Exactly today is a month i started the Journey. though it has not been easy but we will get there soonest.
No, it doesn't appear to be an easy journey, but keen to incorporate it into an income stream down the line regardless!

• Love
Reactions: HighSchool

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Sam, you gotta get your first video uploaded soon! It doesn't have to be fancy. It can be a short hello but don't let it sit empty for gosh sake. An empty channel is a tough place to be.